The main goal of the lectures, which were held in the Reception Building of the Automotive Proving Ground, was to expand knowledge about autonomous vehicles.
The themes of the lectures:
– „Future Automotive Systems with special focus on E-mobility and highly automated driving”
Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Dieter Schramm
– „SEEROAD project” Lecturer: Thomas Weber
About the participating audience it can be said that altogether 255 people attended on the program:
– Teachers and students from 6 secondary schools of Zalaegerszeg
– Students, professors and researchers from Budapest University of Technology and Economics
– Students and professors from Budapest Business School Zalaegerszeg Faculty of Business Administration
– Employees and students who are spending their practical time at Automotive Proving Ground Zala Ltd.
The program has been supported by the European Union, co-financed by the European Social Fund. EFOP-3.6.2-16-2017-00002.